Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Potatoes are very flavorful, creamy, smoky potatoes that make the perfect side dish! If you are wanting a potato recipe that your family and friends will gobble up, make these crock pot Bacon Ranch Potatoes.
- 6 slices Thick Cut Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2½ lbs Small Red Potatoes, cubed
- 1 -8 oz pkg Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 -10¾ oz can Cream of Potato Soup, condensed
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 -1 oz packet Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- Add the cooked sliced bacon and potatoes to the crock.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix te cream cheese, potato soup, milk, and dressing mix.
- Pour the soup mixture over the potatoes and bacon and stir well to coat all of the potatoes.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Stir once halfway through. It will be thick, but if too thick, add a little milk.
- Garnish with the green onions before serving.