Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is a simple casserole recipe that makes for an easy weeknight dinner. We used rotisserie chicken and pantry ingredients.
When it comes to easy, filling weeknight dinners for big families, chicken is usually the answer. While I’ll definitely say that beef and pork are just as delicious as everyone’s favorite poultry, chicken’s a bit of a switch-hitter. You can pair it with all sorts of recipes or you can use it in all sorts of bakes, casseroles, and slow cooker dishes. It also certainly helps that it’s usually cheaper than most other meats and poultry at the supermarket!
This Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is another warm, comforting weeknight dinner you need to try. We made use of some pre-made chicken, frozen veggies, and some stovetop stuffing mix to get this casserole made. All of these convenient ingredients came together to make a delicious chicken stuffing casserole.
- 6 oz Stuffing Mix
- 1 1/4 cup hot Water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 10.5 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cup Chicken cooked and diced
- 12 oz frozen Mixed Vegetables thawed
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a casserole dish (9×13″ or equivalent) and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine stuffing mix and hot water. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add soup and milk. Whisk to combine.
- Add chicken, vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Stir and add to prepared casserole dish.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbling and topping is browned.