The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make.
- 2 Pounds Fresh Mushrooms
- Marinade :
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Sage
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wipe the mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth and trim stems.
- Slice the mushrooms into pieces no larger than 2 inches in size.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and herbs.
- Add in mushrooms and toss together to evenly coat.
- Evenly spread the mushrooms on a medium baking sheet or ovenproof casserole dish large enough to fit all of the mushrooms.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove mushrooms from the oven about halfway through and flip them a few times, then return sheet to oven.
- Remove from the heat, and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.