- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless beef, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 g) sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Heat vegetable oil in pressure cooker turned to the sauté mode. Working in batches, brown meat on all sides. Add all-purpose flour and stir well.
Stir in onion, garlic powder, sliced mushrooms, beef broth, and Worcestershire sauce Mix thoroughly.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high. Set timer to cook for 22 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir in sour cream until well combined.
Serve hot over the cooked noodles.