This gorgeous home-style plum crisp is just perfect. I love the super sweet plum filling and decadently thick almond-oat topping. Made with healthy ingredients and no dairy, gluten or refined sugar.
- 2 lbs plums, pitted and sliced 12-16 plums
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond meal can be made from a heaping 1/2 c sliced almonds ground to meal in your food processor
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup maple syrup can use agave
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk can use any milk
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Stir the filling ingredients together in a 9″ x 9″ or 10″ x 7″ baking pan.
- Stir all the topping ingredients except the oil and milk together in a medium bowl.
- Add the oil and milk and stir until the mixture is damp.
- Dollop the topping evenly over the filling.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Info6 servings = 395 calories / serving; Total Fat 19.1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 104.6mg; Total Carbohydrates 53.1g; Dietary Fiber 5.1g; Sugars 34g; Protein 6.3g; Calcium 7%; Iron 7.5%; Potassium 259.2mg; Vitamin A 9.3%; Vitamin C 20.9%