Creamy and smooth with a sweet peanut butter taste, this fudge is made with powdered sugar and butter for a deliciously soft and crumbly treat. Peanut Butter Fudge is a decadent dessert that is extremely easy to make. No candy thermometers and only five ingredients.
- ▢1¼ cups Unsalted Butter
- ▢1¼ cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- ▢1/8 teaspoon Salt
- ▢2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ▢4 cups Powdered Sugar
- Butter an 8×8 baking dish or cover with parchment paper, making sure to leave plenty of parchment hanging over the sides.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter and peanut butter, stirring occasionally. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Stir in the salt and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and mix until well combined and smooth with no lumps remaining.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish and use the back of a spoon to smooth into an even layer. Place plastic wrap over the dish and gently press down on the top of the fudge to cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour before slicing.
Serves: 24Serving1squareCalories243kcal (12%)Carbohydrates23g (8%)Protein3g (6%)Fat16g (25%)Saturated Fat7g (35%)Cholesterol25mg (8%)Sodium76mg (3%)Potassium90mg (3%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar21g (23%)Vitamin A295IU (6%)Calcium9mg (1%)Iron1mg (6%)