Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brookies :
- 1 (10oz) bag of brownie mix (plus the oil & egg to make the batter)
- 1 (6 pack) Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (12 cups total)
- 1 (16oz) package of refrigerated cookie dough
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a regular size muffin tin.
- Prepare the brownie mix according the package directions; set aside.
- Separate the cookie dough into 12 even balls and then squish them down into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place a Reese’s peanut butter cup upside down on top of the cookie dough.
- Evenly distribute the brownie batter on top of each peanut butter cup until the wells are about 90% full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the brownie batter is cooked through.
- Allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the pan, and then enjoy while they are still warm.