- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 15 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (for melting)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the peanut butter and butter, mixing on medium speed until smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs, mixing until evenly incorporated. Mixture will be thick.
- Using a small cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon), portion out the mixture and roll into balls. Place them on a large parchment lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill.
- In a medium bowl melt the chocolate in 25- second increments, stirring after each until smooth.
- Using a fork, dip each peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate, tapping off the excess. Place back on the parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with all balls.
- Drizzle any extra chocolate on top of the balls.
- Allow the chocolate to set before storing.