This 5-star recipe for No Bake Coconut Cream Balls is to die for !! They make a delicious treat to serve for Birthdays, Easter, Christmas, Mother’s Day..!!! Plus, these scrumptious chocolaty balls are ready in just a few minutes !!
° Cream cheese: 8 oz (softened)
° Softened butter: 1 tbsp
° Powdered sugar: 4 cups
° Grated coconut: 1 cup
° Melting chocolate chips: 1 bag (12 oz)
1. Before you begin, line your baking sheet with parchment paper; put aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar, then add coconut using a mixing spoon until well incorporated. And please refrigerate about 60 minutes.
3. Alright, sprinkle your hands with powdered sugar and mold the coconut mixture into an egg shape.
4. After that, place coconut eggs on baking paper and llet frozen for 60 minutes.
5. The chocolate fondant must be melt according to the instructions on the package.
6. Now that is cooked, dip the egg into the chocolate with a fork. Immediately turn it over to cover completely. You’ll want to use a second fork to help transfer the chocolate coated egg to the parchment paper.
7. Make sure to refrigerate until the chocolate harden, it takes around 5-10 minutes .
8. As soon as the chocolate harden, serve. Finally, you may want to store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.