- Vanilla sandwich cookies, I used a large Pkg.Of approx. 36 cookies, I crushed them well.
- Melted butter, I used a stick.
- 1/4 small spoons.Of salt.
- Softened cream cheese, I used a medium Pkg.Of 8 ounces.
- 130 grams.Of powdered sugar.
- Frozen whipped topping, I used 2 containers divided, the largest size of 16-oz.
- 2 small boxes.Of cheesecake instant pudding mix.
- 3 Cups.Of whole milk.
- One large can.Of cherry pie filling.
- 1/2 Cup.Of roughly chopped walnuts.
How To Make No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lush
Step 1: Firstly, you need to toss cookie crumbs with melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a wide mixing bowl until evenly covered.
Step 2: Then, fill a 9.13-inches baking dish halfway with a crumb mixture and push into an even coat, and chill it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Step 3: After that, you need to cream the cream cheese for around 2 minutes, until smooth and fluffy, in a big mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, then add the 130 grams of powdered sugar and 1+1/2 cups frozen whipped topping.
Step 4: And now, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth, then scatter over the cooled crust.
Step 5: Then, whisk together cream, cheesecake pudding mixes, and the leftover 1 cup of frozen whipped topping in a different bowl. The thickening of the mixture is to be anticipated.
Step 6: At this stage, cover the cream cheese layer with the pudding mixture, and finish with a layer of cherry pie filling.
Step 7: And gently finish with frozen whipped topping, and try not to drag the cherry filling too far, then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours until set.
Step 8: Finally, cover with chopped walnuts when you want to serve it, slice it, and ohhh it’s ready to serve!!!
However, if you want to see all the beautiful textures, make sure to let your cherry cheesecake lush set in the fridge or freezer long enough. It will taste just as good either way, but we love how lovely this dessert looks… When we make it, everybody is still impressed!