- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp butter, chilled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp creole seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 c hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1/3 c beer, wine, or broth
Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
Add butter and allow it to melt.
Add garlic and sauté for half a minute or until aromatic.
Add the beer, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, creole seasoning, and pepper into the pan. Stir until well blended.
Reduce the heat to medium, then simmer the mixture for about 5 to 7 minutes or more until it reduces its volume to about half.
Add the shrimp, then cook for a few minutes until opaque or pink.
Turn the heat down to medium-low, then add butter and stir until melted completely. Sprinkle salt to taste.
Serve right away with French bread. Enjoy!
It is best to soak the French bread in the sauce! Nutrition Facts: Calories 487, Fat 23g (Saturated 14g, Trans 0.5g), Cholesterol 489mg, Sodium 1329mg, Carbs 12g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 4g), Protein 55g