- 4 – 8 bone-in chicken pieces or boneless chicken thighs (I used bone-in thighs)
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) French salad dressing (I used Wish-Bone Deluxe French Dressing)
- 1 package dry onion soup mix (I used Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix)
- 1 small jar (10 ounces) apricot preserves (I used Smucker’s Simply Fruit Apricot Preserves)
Here’s how to make it:
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and put it into a baking dish.
- Combine the salad dressing, soup mix and preserves in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, making sure to cover the chicken completely.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size of your chicken pieces. Baste occasionally with the sauce.