- 3-6 Tilapia filets (6 oz. each)
- 6-8 cloves garlic, crushed and diced large
- 2½ tbsp butter (4 tbsp – if no cooking spray)
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tsp fresh Parsley (or dried)
- 1 tsp Oregano (fresh or dried)
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt 2½ tbsp of butter on a low flame in a small sauce pan. (the rest will be melted and placed into the pan for baking if not cooking spray is available)
- Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Add all but 1 tbsp of the lemon juice, shut off flame, and remove from heat.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish lightly with cooking spray (or remaining melted butter) and 1 tbsp of the lemon juice.
- Place the fish on top and season with herbs, salt, and pepper. Pour the lemon butter mixture on the fish and top with fresh parsley for garnish
- Bake at 400° until cooked, about 15 minutes. (or until semi-golden