- 1 (15- ounce) pizza dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (1- ounce) package dry Ranch seasoning
- 1 ½– 2 cups grated cheddar or mozzarella (or a combination of the two)
- 1 cup sliced fresh jalapeños or jarred jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning together until smooth. Side aside.
- Press the pizza dough into a large rectangle on the parchment paper, about 1/4- inch thick.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the dough leaving 1/2- inch at the edge as the crust.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly on top of the cream cheese layer. Place the jalapeños evenly on top of the grated cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 25 minutes until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, place in preheated 400°F oven for 5 minutes.
Serving Size:Calories: 478Sugar: 2.7 gSodium: 856.9 mgFat: 32.9 gCarbohydrates: 26.5 gProtein: 17.4 gCholesterol: 95.9 mg