• 1 Large cooked rotisserie chicken -shredded OR 5 boneless/skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
• 8 strips of thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 12 oz full fat cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
• 1/2 pound jalapeño peppers -cleaned out from seeds
• 6 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 375F
Place your shredded cooked chicken in the bottom of a casserole dish evenly.
In a bowl whisk together heavy cream, cream cheese, onion and garlic powder, salt, chicken stock.
Spread this mixture evenly over shredded chicken.
Wash the jalapeño peppers and cut the tops off and remove all seeds- the more you leave the spicier it will be!
Cut the peppers into strips and lay them on top of the mixture
Sprinkle the cheese on top.
Bake for 20 minutes
Remove from the oven about 5 minutes before its done cooking to sprinkle on the bacon
then place back in the oven for the final 5 minutes
ENJOY!No tags for this post.