- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 cup Three Cheese Pasta Sauce (the original called for a different kind. I love this one more so I used it)
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1½ cups shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil leaves
How To Make Italian Crescent Casserole
In skillet, mix beef and pasta sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate in spoke pattern, with narrow tips overlapping rim of plate about 3 inches. Press dough in side and bottom to form crust; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon meat mixture evenly over cheese. Bring tips of dough over filling to meet in center; do not overlap. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese and the basil.
Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.