Back to Top
- 2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can corn and green peas
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- In a bowl, mix together turkey, egg, onion, corn and green peas, tomato sauce, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a smaller bowl that fits your Instant Pot.
- Cover the bowl with foil and place at the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the Air Fryer Lid and “Bake” at 375 F° for 25 minutes.
- Open the lid and remove the foil.
- Add ketchup on top. (no need to place back the foil)
- Close the lid again and “Bake” at 375 F° for 50 more minutes.
- Open the lid, Cut the meatloaf into slices and serve