- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 4 teaspoons shortening
- 2 to 4 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 4 teaspoons grated lime zest
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil; set aside. In a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in food coloring if desired. Stir in the coconut, almonds and lime zest. Spread into prepared pan. Chill until firm, 10-15 minutes.
- Break into small pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
1 ounce: 143 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.