Back to Top
- 2 lbs shrimp in shell
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel, devein, and butterfly the shrimp, but leave tails on.
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl and add olive oil, wine, 2 teaspoons of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Toss to combine and let sit while you work on the butter mixture.
- In a small bowl, mash the butter with the garlic, shallots, parsley, rosemary, red pepper flake, lemon zest and juice, egg yolks, panko, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper until well combined.
- Starting from the outside edge of a 14-inch oval dish, arrange the shrimp in a single layer cut side down. Pour any residual marinade over shrimp.
- Spread butter mixture over shrimp and bake until hot and bubbly, 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!