Back to Top
- 2 cans crescent rolls 8 oz. each, refrigerated
- 16 marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add butter to a small glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds until fully melted.
- In another small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. (for easy clean up)
- Open your cans of crescent rolls and separate the triangles and place onto a plate or piece of parchment paper.
- Dip a marshmallow into the butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture, coating it well.
- Place the marshmallow on a crescent roll at the wider end of the triangle. Wrap the edges around the marshmallow, then roll it up into a ball.
- Make sure all edges are pinched closed and sealed well. You can gently roll the dough into a ball in your hand to make the dough smooth.
- Dip the bottom of the bun into the butter and place onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat until all buns are ready to bake.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- After removing from oven, let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees
- Follow instructions above on how to make them.
- Bake in air fryer for5 minutes until golden brown.