- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and beat to incorporate.
- Stir in mashed banana and pineapple.
- In a separate, medium sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to wet ingredients.
- Stir in coconut flakes/shreds.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan (9×5). Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
#Baking #Baking powder #Banana #Banana bread #Coconut #Cream #Flour #Oven #Pineapple #Toothpick