- 3 12-ounce packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough , each cut into quarters
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar , packed
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and add the sugar, cinnamon and biscuit quarters to a ziplock bag and shake well.
- Add the pieces to a bundt pan.
- Add the butter and brown sugar to a medium saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil for one minute before pouring onto the bundt pan.
- Bake for 35- 40 minutes , remove from oven, let cool for 10-15 mibutes then place a plate over the bottom of the bundt pan and flip over to remove.