Fireball fudge is a delicious and rich chocolate fudge with a cinnamon kick. Made with cinnamon whisky, this decadent dessert is popular during the holiday season and makes great gifts.
- 3 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Fireball Whisky or any cinnamon whisky
- Line an 8 by 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval.
- To the melted chocolate, add in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and whisky. Stir to combine.
- Pout the fudge mixture into the prepared pan.
- Cover and let sit until set. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, then slice and serve.