- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Line an 8×8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until butter is completely melted, stirring to combine. Add oats, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- Cook and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Spread and pack down.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a liquid measuring cup in the microwave in 30 second increments, until fully melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the pan (reserving some) and top with the remaining oat mixture, packing down once again.
- Drizzle the reserved chocolate mixture over the entire pan.
- chill for at least four hours before serving.