- 1 9×13 pan of baked brownies (We used Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies family size)
For the truffles:
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 16 ounces Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- chocolate sprinkles
- Follow the directions on the boxed brownie mix and bake as instructed. Once the brownies are fully baked, allow them to cool completely. Note: We used Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies in family size.
- Take the brownies and cut all around the edges (removing any hard edges) and keeping only the soft brownies.
- Place the brownies into a food processor. Pulse to crumble the brownies.
- Add the cream cheese to the food processor and pulse until the brownies and cream cheese are fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon or a 1 inch cookie scoop, scoop the brownie mixture onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Place into the freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the cookie sheet and start rolling the brownie dough into 1 inch balls. (Doing this step without chilling the brownie mixture first won’t be easy. Make sure to chill the dough!)
- Place the round brownie dough balls back into the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Start melting the white chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl. I start with 30 seconds and stir. Then I do 15 second increments as needed until the chocolate is melted, stirring between each interval.
- Dip the brownie truffles into the white chocolate, tapping to let any excess drip off. Place back on the cookie sheet. If adding sprinkles, do so now before the chocolate hardens. Continue to dip and sprinkle until all of the truffles are complete.
- Store truffles in the freezer until they are ready to serve. Allow them to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften before serving.
The calories shown are based on the recipe making 30 truffles, with 1 serving being 1 truffle. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the calories shown are just an estimate.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 73IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg