- container.html10 oz vanilla wafers
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 5 ripe bananas sliced, divided
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5.1 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cup cold milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz whipped topping, divided
- Line a 9×13″ baking dish with vanilla wafers on bottom and sides.
- Put a slice of banana on each wafer (About 3 and 1/2 bananas). Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add mashed banana, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix until combined. Add in milk and pudding mix. Beat at least 3 minutes to allow thickening.
- Fold in 4 oz of whipped topping.
- Carefully spread the mixture in the baking dish, over the wafers and bananas. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with remaining banana slices before serving.