- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Dr Pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and generously grease a 9 x 9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- https://a0e4093240ff1faf8dcc143b032ae69f.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlIn a large microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate chips in 30 second increments, stirring between each 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Whisk in brown sugar, eggs, and Dr Pepper until combined.
- Sift in Flour, cocoa, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set.
- Allow to cool before slicing and serving.