I will never forget the first time I had this Creamy Crackpot Crack Chicken. It was at a friend’s party. I was so impressed by it that I immediately asked for the recipe.
The best thing about this is that it can go with pretty much anything and still taste amazing! I recommend you serve it on buns first. It is so good that you might want to eat it all the time! Next, serve it with tortillas and croissants with some veggies!
The combination of all the flavors is so perfect and it is very easy to make! How awesome is that? I promise you that 6 hours of cooking time are so worth it! A very hassle-free recipe that you can try if you are a busy person like myself. Surprise everyone with this spectacular crack chicken. Enjoy!
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2-3/4 c cooked, crumbled bacon, depending on how much you like bacon
- 2 pounds of chicken breasts
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- Add the chicken breasts to the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add the ranch dressing mix on top of the chicken breasts followed by the cream cheese.
- Cover and seal the crockpot, then cook the chicken breasts for about 6 to 7 hours on a low setting.
- Remove the cover, then use two forks to shred the chicken into small pieces. Stir until well mixed.
- Add the bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped green onions. Stir again until well blended.
- Serve right away on buns. Enjoy!