- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Cut cookie dough in half (save 1 portion for another use). With floured hands, press about 1 tablespoon of dough onto the bottom and up the sides of 12 ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape the puffed cookie cups. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar. Spoon into cookie cups. Store in the refrigerator.
1 cookie cup: 193 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.