Cranberry and orange flavors collide in this easy and delicious Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake. Sweet orange juice and tart cranberries make this cake burst with flavor.
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 Tbs flour
- ▢1 cup powdered sugar
- ▢2-3 Tbs orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease and flour a 10-cup bundt pan, set aside.
- In bowl whisk together your flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl beat together your butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in your eggs one at a time until blended.
- Add in your orange zest and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Into your egg mixture add 1/3 of your flour mixture and mix until blended.
- Add half your milk, again blending to combine, then flour mixture then milk.
- Lastly add in your orange juice and beat until incorporated.
- In bowl toss together your cranberries and flour until coated then fold into cake batter.
- Spread into prepared bundt pan and bake for about 50-55 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes before inventing onto serving plate to cool completely.
- Once cooled make your glaze by whisking together orange juice and powdered sugar until you get your desired consistency, drizzle over cooled cake.
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 606IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2mg