Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
– 1 package Ore-Ida® Steam n’ Mash® Cut Russet Potatoes
– 1 pound ground lean meat (beef or turkey)
– 3/4 cup onion, finely chopped
– 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
– 1/4 cup Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce, Honey Smokehouse™
– 1 egg lightly beaten
– 2 teaspoons chili powder
– 3/4 teaspoon salt
– 2/3 cup evaporated milk
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1 cup crumbled real bacon
– 1/4 cup crispy fried onions, canned
– 2/3 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F then using nonstick cooking, spray coat 9×9 baking dish. In a large bowl, combine together beef, onion, breadcrumbs, Barbecue Sauce, egg, chili powder and salt until well mixed. Afterwards, gently press into bottom of baking dish.
2. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through. And please pour off any excess fat just if needed. Once done, adjust oven to broil and place oven rack 6 to 8 inches from heat source.