These Cinnamon & Sugar Roasted Pecans are the perfect snack, and are just like the ones you can find at Cabela’s during the holidays! You only need a few simple ingredients to make these addicting pecans, and they will make your house smell amazing, too.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 1/4 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking pan with a silpat, or grease with cooking spray.
- Combine the egg white and water in a mixing bowl; beat with a whisk until frothy. Fold in the pecans to coat evenly.
- Combine the sugar, salt, and ground cinnamon in a container with a lid and shake to mix. Pour over the pecans and stir to coat pecans evenly. Spread the nuts over the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, stirring every 15 minutes, for about 1 hour. Cool on pan, and store in an airtight container.
- Substitutions: If pecans aren’t your thing, you could just replace them with whatever your favorite nut is! I’ve made these with almonds many times before, also.
- Serving idea: These make a yummy snack on their own, but are also make a delicious addition to a salad.
- Line your baking pan: for easier removal and clean up, line your pan with parchment paper.
- How to store: place the cooled nuts in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.6mg