This simple recipe for homemade cinnamon bread is the perfect Fall and Winter comfort food…A family favorite !! The smell while baking is absolutely unforgettable, you won’t regret it!
WHAT YOU NEED :
° Ground cinnamon: 1 tablespoon
° Sugar: 1 teaspoon
° Salt: 1 teaspoon
° Butter: 50g * if it is not silicone, I handle to mold
° Milk: 150 ml
° Dry yeast: 2 bag
° Eggs: 2 large
° Flour: 500 g
* This recipe serves around 6 people
LET’S MAKE IT :
1. First, mix yeast with sugar and 200ml of lukewarm water and allow to rest for 16 minutes.
2. In lukewarm milk, melt the butter and salt. And please mix yeast with cinnamon.
3. Using a mixer equipped with a dough hook, put the pond. You’ll want to add 150 grams of flour in several batches.
4. Knead until the dough is also soft, it takes around 10 minutes.
5. You can then Put eggs one by one in the dough.
6. Use a damp cloth and cover the bowl and permit it to rise about 60 minutes in a warm place (25 ° C) that is also protected from air currents, till the size of the dough is doubled.
7. After that, you need to put the rest of the flour on the work surface with the addition of yeast dough. And please knead for 10 minutes.
8. Into a butter rectangular mold, put the dough and permit it to rise again about 120 minutes under the same conditions, ot until doubled in size.
9. Adjust your oven’s temperature oven to 240 ° C (8th) also cook for about 11 minutes.
10. Always remember thermostat lower to 180 ° C (Thursday 6) and continue cooking about 31 minutes, or until the top layer of the bread is golden.
11. Immediately turn on a wire rack.