- 3 cups sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, powdered sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and melted butter. Mix well. Use a 1 oz ice cream style scoop to scoop balls on parchment paper. (You could use hands and roll between palms into teaspoon-sized (or a little larger)
- Place balls in the freezer for an hour or two until hardened.
- In the top of a double boiler or microwave, melt the 3/4 of milk chocolate chips.
- Dip each frozen coconut ball into the melted chocolate and shake off excess chocolate.
- Place the dipped truffles on the sheet into the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Place in a small baggie and cut a small hole in one corner.
- Carefully drizzle chocolate over truffles.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut (optional)