Back to Top
- 6 Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz. Fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 Large tomatoes
- Herbs de Provence
- Fresh chopped basil
- 1 c. Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. Brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 6 fully cooked frozen grilled chicken breasts onto a baking sheet, and cook uncovered in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, place 1 cup of balsamic vinegar into a small pot over medium-high heat, and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, add ¼ cup of brown sugar to the small pot, and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer the glaze mixture on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, and place a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- Add salt and pepper to taste on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle some herbs de provence on top of the chicken.Return the chicken to the oven for 1-2 more minutes until the cheese has begun to melt.
- Top each piece of chicken with a thick slice of tomato, and pour some of the balsamic glaze on top.