Love Cheesy Garlic Bread? Then you’ll like this quick and easy Chicken Avocado Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe! !
- 1 French bread
- 4 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken- chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small avocado- diced
- 1 green onion-sliced
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 garlic cloves-minced (about 2 tsp.)
- 2 tablespoons parsley-chopped
- 2 ½ tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil onto large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl place softened cream cheese and sour cream, stir with a fork just to combine. Add chopped chicken, avocado, shredded cheese and sliced green onion. Stir until evenly combine.
- Slice the French bread into thirds and using a sharp knife shallow out each piece of bread.
- Stuff the inside of bread with chicken-avocado mixture. Press it as much as you can so the bread will be filled generously. But do this carefully or the bread might fall apart.
- Slice each piece of stuffed bread into 1 inch slices, then place them on a baking sheet lined with foil. Arrange them tightly side-by-side.
- In a small bowl stir together melted butter, grated Parmesan, minced garlic and chopped parsley. Brush the top and sides of bread. Drizzle remaining mixture on top.
- Wrap the foil over the French bread.
- Bake for 15–18 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the bread starting to brown.