Back to Top
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 3 C. Shredded chicken
- 1 ⅔ C. Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 3 C. Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay the cooked lasagna noodles onto a flat surface.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, ⅓ cup of the alfredo sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, 1 cup of the mozzarella and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread ⅓ cup of the alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place a row of the filling mixture down the center of each lasagna noodle, and roll them up starting at one end and going to the other around the filling.
- Lay the rollups seam down on the sauce in the baking dish.
- Top the rollups with the remaining alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh chopped parsley for garnish if desired.