What’s not to love about lasagna? Carbs, meat, cheese, sauce… I don’t know about you, but I love all of those things. But, as with any classic dish, sometimes the same combination of ingredients gets a little old. Don’t get me wrong; lasagna with red meat sauce will always have a special place in my heart. But sometimes it’s fun to try out new recipes!
These Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups turned out better than I could have imagined, and they are pretty simple to put together. That’s a win-win in my book! Start by cooking the lasagna noodles according to the package. Once cooked, lay the noodles on a paper towel to dry them off. This will make it easier to roll them up when the time comes.
Next, prepare the filling. This rich, cheesy filling has not one, not two, but three kinds of cheeses. Cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. Add some creamy sauce, extra seasoning, and shredded chicken, and you’re almost done.
- 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 16oz cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread out 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish. Set aside.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Put parchment paper over the counter and lay the cooked noodles out.