- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 12 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 tsp. bottled hot sauce
- 4 cans (15.25 oz. each) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, well drained
- 1-1/2 cups croutons or crackers, finely crushed (optional)
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper (optional)
- 2 cups chopped, cooked ham (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together cheese, flour and pepper in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Stir together milk, cream cheese, 1/3 cup green onions and hot sauce in a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Add corn and shredded cheese mixture; stir well to blend evenly.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup green onions and optional toppings, as desired. Bake 5 minutes longer.