3-ingredient Caramel Snickerdoodle Bombs is a quick and easy recipe full of gooey caramel filling. Perfect to serve at your next Fall party.
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent roll dough or Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 bag caramel candies
- 1 cup of cinnamon/sugar blend
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough and tear apart each piece where dough is perforated, and cut each crescent roll triangle in half into two pieces.
- (Or cut into 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch pieces using a pizza cutter, or a sharp knife if using crescent roll sheet)
- Place a caramel candy in the center of each dough piece. Wrap it gently around caramel, then form into a ball. Roll it in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place them onto a baking sheet leaving about 1″ apart. Bake 10-12 minutes or until they’re firm and puffy.
- Serve warm, so caramel is soft and gooey!