- 3/4 sticks butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons French’s mustard
- 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices honey baked ham
- 12 slices provolone cheese
Melt butter in a saucepan and then add the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds to make a glaze.
Brush the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish with some of the glaze mixture.
Cut the entire package of rolls in half horizontally and brush the inside of each roll with the glaze.
Now add a slice of ham and a slice of cheese to each roll.
Place them in the baking dish and brush the tops with the remaining glaze mixture. Cover the rolls tightly with foil and bake in a 350°F oven for about 25 minutes.