Back to Top
- 3/4 – 1 bag TATER TOTS
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion or 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb bacon crisp, crumbled
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- In a 9×13 casserole dish add the TATER TOTS salt to taste, and pepper to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until TATER TOTS are golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Lower oven temp to 350. In a mixing bowl, add 8 eggs, 2 cups milk, and 3 cups shredded cheese. mix well an set aside.
- In a frying pan, fry bacon until crisp, then crumble. disgard all bacon grease except 1 tablespoon for sauteing the onion and peppers.
- In the same fry pan as the bacon, saute the diced onion and peppers until soft.
- Layer the onions and peppers on top of the pre cooked TATER TOTS.
- Layer the bacon crumbles on top of the onions and peppers.
- Pour the egg and cheese mixture over the bacon layer. COVER with aluminum foil and bake in a pre heated 350 oven for 45 minutes. UNCOVER and bake for an additional 30 minutes.