- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Soy sauce ramen noodles, crumbled
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; crumble beef; drain. Add the contents of 1 ramen noodle flavoring packet; stir until dissolved. Remove beef and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine the water, vegetables, ginger, noodles and contents of remaining flavoring packet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Return beef to the pan and heat through. Stir in onion.
1-1/2 cups: 383 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.