- 3 potatoes large
- 1 cup chicken pre-cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup broccoli pre-cooked and chopped
- 6 turkey bacon slices nitrate-free, pre-cooked, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese low-fat, shredded
- sea salt to taste
- pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prick the potatoes a few times, put them on a baking sheet, and bake for about 60 minutes.
- When the potatoes are done, take them out of the oven and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop half the potatoes out of their skins and into a mixing bowl. Scoop the rest of the potatoes out and into a container to set aside for later. Add cooked shredded chicken, cooked chopped broccoli, cooked and chopped turkey bacon, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese to the bowl and mix it together. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between 6 halves of potato skins, top with ½ cup cheddar cheese, and bake for 5-7 more minutes until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Serving: 1potato skin | Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 498mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 12