Quick, easy and super delicious dinner !!These simple dinner rolls recipe only take 30 minutes from start to finish AND THERE IS NO RISING TIME!!!!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of warm water
– ⅓ cup of oil
– 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
– ¼ cup sugar
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 1 egg
– 3 TO ½ cups flour (either bread flour or all-purpose will work)
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Make sure to preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine together the warm water, oil, yeast, and sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer. And please let the mixture to rest for about 15 minutes.
3. Using a dough hook, mix 2 cups of the flour, the salt, and the egg into the yeast mixture. Immediately add the remaining 1½ cups flour ½ cup at a time.
4. Once done, you may shape dough into 12 balls and place in a 9×13 pan. Now allow dough rest for 10 minutes.
5. Finally, bake until tops is just golden brown, about 10 minutes.